News & events - Accelerate
News and events
Stay current with company news, find media resources and connect with our team.
We have five new partner institutions
Five new partner universities were launched in the past two weeks:
- Cape Breton University, Canada
- California State University - Long Beach, USA
- Elgin Community College, USA
- University of Colorado - Colorado Springs, USA
- Youngstown State University, USA
Get to know our latest partners
New study options for your students
We have nine new study options for international students!
Smithfield, Rhode Island, USA
Focusing on innovation and excellence, Bryant University consistently tops in rankings, preparing its students for success through its global vision and state-of-the-art facilities designed to meet academic, research and residential needs.
Lane Community College
Eugene, Oregon, USA
As the third best Liberal Arts/Sciences & Humanities school in Oregon (Collegefactual.com), Lane Community College offers transfer, career technical and personal enrichment programs to boost their students' employability and individual potential.
Sinclair Community College
Dayton, Ohio, USA
Sinclair Community College is the U.S.' oldest continuously operating community college and is one of the most affordable in Ohio. With a commitment to providing quality education, it is consistently ranked as a top community college in the U.S.
University of Scranton
Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA
One of the top 10 “Best Colleges” for 28 consecutive years (U.S. News & World Report 2022), the University of Scranton’s extensive academic programs equip students with individual development for holistic growth, wisdom and integrity.
Northern Lights College
Dawson Creek and Fort St. John, British Columbia, CAN
Northern Lights College (NLC) is British Columbia’s Energy College, committed to enriching lives, communities and industry in northern British Columbia and the world through accessible, applied and academic learning.
Tennessee Technological University
Cookeville, Tennessee, USA
Listed among the Best 385 Colleges by the Princeton Review, Tennessee Tech produces practical, ready-to-work graduates from a broad range of academic disciplines prepared to make an impact on campus, in the community and around the world.
Tiffin, Ohio, USA
A highly ranked university by the U.S. News, Niche, EduRank and College Factual, Tiffin University is a private institution that offers undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in the arts, sciences, business, criminal justice and social sciences.
University of Delaware
Newark, Delaware, USA
As one of the oldest institutions in the U.S. and a public, top 100 research university, the University of Delaware has a strong legacy of producing successful alumni, from Nobel laureates, senators, to the current U.S. president.
University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
The UNLV is a highly ranked public research university committed to promoting community wellbeing and individual achievement through education, research, scholarship, creative activities and clinical services in Las Vegas.
Meet our partners from the UK!
Meet our first batch of partners from the United Kingdom!
Upon our official launch in the UK, EduCo Accelerate has inked partnerships with three UK universities. Learn about each of them below:
The University of Dundee
The University of Dundee is one of the United Kingdom's leading universities, internationally recognised for world-class research and expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art.
- # 1 in Scotland for graduate prospects, Complete University Guide 2022
- One of the top 200 universities for Graduate Employability, QS World University 2022
- Overall satisfaction of 78.3% for full-time students on undergraduate degrees, National student survey 2021
- #1 in the United Kingdom and #5 globally for climate action, THE World University Impact Ranking 2021
- Range of scholarships are available, including Global Excellence Scholarships of GBP 6,000 per year of study.
- The campus is situated at the heart of Dundee City, a short trip from the major cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Dundee is the most affordable place for students in the UK to live (Oxford Royale, 2021).
The University of Roehampton
London, Greater London
Named Institution of the Year (AimHigher London Practitioner Award, 2020), the University of Roehampton offers students the community feel of a traditional university campus and easy access to London’s cultural and business scenes.
- #1 Best Modern University in London, Times Good University Guide, 2021
- #6 Best UK University, StudentCrowd University Awards, 2021
- Top 10 in London for student satisfaction with teaching
- #69 Best University in United Kingdom by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2019
- Enrols over 10,000 students who represent more than 140 countries
- The University has a beautiful 54-acre parkland campus, with historic buildings alongside modern, cutting edge facilities, including one of the best university libraries in London.
- Roehampton is located in the heart of southwest London, within easy reach of central London.
University for the Creative Arts
Canterbury / Epsom / Farnham
University for the Creative Arts (UCA) is UK's top creative university, offering courses in Architecture, Crafts, Fashion, Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, Photography, Film, Media, the Performing Arts and Creative Business.
- #1 in teaching quality for Business and Management, The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- #3 in teaching quality for Architecture courses with 91% score, The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- #5 in Journalism, Publishing and PR courses, The Guardian Good University Guide 2022
- #8 Overall for Business Education in the UK, The Guardian 2022
- 17% of their students come to study from 91 different nations.
- The Canterbury campus is located on the edge of this historical cosmopolitan city and has a special focus on architecture, spatial and computer design, fine art and visual communications.
- The Epsom campus is close to the centre of town, with its excellent range of shops and restaurants. It's home to the Business School for the Creative Industries and hosts renowned fashion and graphic design degrees.
- The Farnham campus was recently given World Craft Town status and is a national hub for makers. The campus is filled with all the specialist facilities needed to make ceramics, metalwork, films and animations.
EduCo Accelerate launches in the UK
EduCo Accelerate further expands its global network of top-tier institutions as it officially launches in the United Kingdom, one of the world’s leading study destinations.
The United Kingdom offers globally recognised world-class education with fantastic career options for international students from all around the world. Home to centuries-old universities, the UK has a worldwide reputation for academic excellence, comprising 16% of the world’s top 100 universities (QS rankings 2022).
Aside from its esteemed rankings, the UK provides more than high-quality education for its students. It also gives excellent value for money with the help of its institutions’ shorter degrees, where students typically finish a bachelor’s degree in three years and a master’s degree for an additional one year. Additionally, the UK allows students to apply to stay in the country for two years (three for PhD students) after graduation, opening a plethora of opportunities to graduates who want to jumpstart their careers in the country.
To guarantee the success of its partnerships, EduCo Accelerate recently welcomed its new Director of Business Development for UK and Europe, Gareth Topp, former Head of Internationalisation at the University of Brighton with 15 years of experience in UK international education. Topp’s breadth and depth of experience in the sector will enable Accelerate to support UK institutions with their recruitment, conversion and retention goals.
The expansion of Accelerate’s services to the UK means that more students from all over the world can find the right institutions and courses that most closely match their needs, therefore providing them with the greatest chance of academic success. “We’re looking to put together a really well-balanced selection of partner universities across the UK and Europe. The first UK partners will go live in January, and we expect a good number more to follow over the coming months. We’ve got a good footprint in several European countries already and we’ll be looking to expand that further too,” Topp said.
According to Topp, his plan for the next few years includes, first and foremost, getting the first UK partners up and running, supporting their recruitment goals for September 2022 and beyond and developing Accelerate’s network of partners across the UK and Europe.
“I’ll also be working closely over the coming years with universities across the UK and Europe to explore and understand the challenges they’re facing, the opportunities they seek to capitalise upon and how Accelerate can support them in achieving their goals,” Topp added.
“No two partners are the same, but with the depth of experience and global reach of the EduCo team, we can meet a whole range of partner needs and capitalise upon opportunities wherever the partner may see them.”
EduCo Accelerate continues to pursue its goal to expand its network of institutions so that it can offer more higher education opportunities to international students no matter where they come from. The UK is a perfect study destination, not only because of the competitive quality of education it offers but also because of its vibrant, diverse and multicultural society.
Accelerate launches in the UK with three partnerships in: the University for the Creative Arts (Canterbury, Farnham and Epsom campuses), the University of Dundee and the University of Roehampton.
To learn more about our partner institutions in the UK and their intakes, entry requirements, fees
and others, agents can log on to Accelerate or email email@example.com. Students interested in studying in one of our UK universities can contact their local EduCo representative or send EduCo a message here.