Meet our first batch of partners from the United Kingdom!
Upon our official launch in the UK, EduCo Accelerate has inked partnerships with three UK universities. Learn about each of them below:
The University of Dundee is one of the United Kingdom's leading universities, internationally recognised for world-class research and expertise across a range of disciplines including science, medicine, engineering and art.
- # 1 in Scotland for graduate prospects, Complete University Guide 2022
- One of the top 200 universities for Graduate Employability, QS World University 2022
- Overall satisfaction of 78.3% for full-time students on undergraduate degrees, National student survey 2021
- #1 in the United Kingdom and #5 globally for climate action, THE World University Impact Ranking 2021
- Range of scholarships are available, including Global Excellence Scholarships of GBP 6,000 per year of study.
- The campus is situated at the heart of Dundee City, a short trip from the major cities of Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Dundee is the most affordable place for students in the UK to live (Oxford Royale, 2021).
London, Greater London
Named Institution of the Year (AimHigher London Practitioner Award, 2020), the University of Roehampton offers students the community feel of a traditional university campus and easy access to London’s cultural and business scenes.
- #1 Best Modern University in London, Times Good University Guide, 2021
- #6 Best UK University, StudentCrowd University Awards, 2021
- Top 10 in London for student satisfaction with teaching
- #69 Best University in United Kingdom by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide, 2019
- Enrols over 10,000 students who represent more than 140 countries
- The University has a beautiful 54-acre parkland campus, with historic buildings alongside modern, cutting edge facilities, including one of the best university libraries in London.
- Roehampton is located in the heart of southwest London, within easy reach of central London.
Canterbury / Epsom / Farnham
University for the Creative Arts (UCA) is UK's top creative university, offering courses in Architecture, Crafts, Fashion, Graphic Design, Illustration, Fine Arts, Photography, Film, Media, the Performing Arts and Creative Business.
- #1 in teaching quality for Business and Management, The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- #3 in teaching quality for Architecture courses with 91% score, The Times/Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022
- #5 in Journalism, Publishing and PR courses, The Guardian Good University Guide 2022
- #8 Overall for Business Education in the UK, The Guardian 2022
- 17% of their students come to study from 91 different nations.
- The Canterbury campus is located on the edge of this historical cosmopolitan city and has a special focus on architecture, spatial and computer design, fine art and visual communications.
- The Epsom campus is close to the centre of town, with its excellent range of shops and restaurants. It's home to the Business School for the Creative Industries and hosts renowned fashion and graphic design degrees.
- The Farnham campus was recently given World Craft Town status and is a national hub for makers. The campus is filled with all the specialist facilities needed to make ceramics, metalwork, films and animations.